Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Watch Vitali Klitschko vs Tomasz Adamek Live Online Stream

I dont think there is any heavyweight boxer out there that can beat any of the klitchkos...they are just too big and strong and smart. But in terms of skills, I think Adamek is more skillful, and more ring savvy, but Vitali is much bigger so this is going to be a really equal fight in my opinion. I mean, it's going to be in poland for crying out loud. To go and compete in another country is one thing, but to compete in a country that traditional has a rivalry for centuries with yours is a whole different thing. And Adamek has heart and balls as well as vitali so I can see either one winning. I Respect to Both of them gudluck.Watch Live Stream this coming Saturday September 10, 2011 At Stadion Miejski, Wroclaw, Poland

Watch Vitali Klitschko vs Tomasz Adamek Live Online Stream